Tuesday, April 6, 2010

The language of music

Easter break is over, that went fast... I spent the first day on the Kraftkällan Easter special four-hour Spinning session at the gym, a good example of how far will power will get you. The second half of the day was spent getting over it. The next day was sunny and I was out in the garden all day raking oak leaves, clearing borders, putting out the garden furniture (just asking for bad weather). Next day in Stockholm with a visit to the International Dog show, and yesterday indoors watching the snow fall most of the day, I knew that garden furniture was a bad idea. I got out eventually to massacre two enormous clematis plants but that didn't take long. So I hope you had a good easter, with lots of chocolate eggs and a break from work. I thought I'd kick off this short week with a wonderful video from TED.com that goes to the heart of what music means to us.


No comments:

Post a Comment