Sunday, March 14, 2010

Business Lab again, yippee!

Gearing up for a new series of private coaching for Uppsala Innovation Centre's Business Lab participant companies.  Coached 17 companies so far, 9 more on the way!

This is one of my favourite activities for several reasons:
  1. It's entirely personalised and tailored to each company, always the best way to work
  2. It keeps me on my toes to find useful and practical content for each company, on the spot as the discussion progresses. There's no preparation time!
  3. We talk mostly about a specific presentation occasion that's not too far off in the future so I imagine it's easier to remember and apply a few specific things, before the ideas fade into the past
But what do you guys think, who actually have to do all the work on the presentations? What would you most like to discuss? What is the most useful content I can deliver to you? What did you think of our meeting if it's already passed?

No comments:

Post a Comment